- Posted by Direct Employer
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience managing multi-faceted technology partnerships, including product integrations with third parties.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in technology and emerging/early stage products.
- Knowledge of Google Ads products.
- Technical understanding of how platforms can leverage integrations at scale (including API integrations and product design).
- Business acumen, with excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
About the job
Google’s line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google’s ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you’ll lead transformational, high growth, product-enabling partnerships including entities of all shapes and sizes, such as store-builders, e-commerce platforms, and Ad tech and Marketing technology platforms. Your ability to influence partners across leadership, as well as internally cross-functionally with teams like gTech, Developer Advocates, and Product, will be help drive our strategic product priorities.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Drive scaled advertiser acquisition and incremental business growth through owning and achieving quarterly growth and product adoption goals, and creating and executing on annual joint business plans with our strategic partners.
- Collaborate internally across Product Management and Engineering, Legal, Operations, Finance, Technical Solutions, Developer Relations and Marketing to bring the best of Google to our partners.
- Collaborate externally with C-level executives, senior decision makers, and execution teams to bring new products to market, help their customers succeed, and grow their businesses.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.