Libertatem Healthcare Group’s philosophy is a simple one:
· Independence – Our clients independence is key to every decision we make
· Communication is vital to achieving the optimum outcomes
· Our People are our biggest asset
*Previous Applicants need NOT Apply
Libertatem Healthcare is seeking to recruit an experienced support worker for a spinal injury, wheelchair bound gentleman living.
*Owing to our client’s needs we are looking for a MALE support worker only.
· Assisting in the community
· Engaging in social activities outside the home
· Assisting with rehabilitation program
You will be provided with full and client specific training prior to commencing work, and upon successful completion of all recruitment detail.
* An Enhanced DBS Check is required for the role
· Extensive training
· Regular supervisions
· Annual appraisal
· Weekly Pay
· Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work working alongside experienced therapists and professionals
Our Safeguarding Commitment
Libertatem Healthcare Group recognise the benefits of people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, whilst balancing the right to be safe with the right to make informed choices. At the same time, making sure that adult’s and children’s wellbeing is promoted including taking into consideration their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. With this in mind, we will work to adhere to the six key principles that underpin all safeguarding work.
Empowerment – Prevention – Proportionality – Protection – Partnership – Accountability
Libertatem Healthcare Group are committed to equal opportunities in all employment and service delivery.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £11.00-£12.00 per hour
- Spinal injury: 1 year (Preferred)
- Northampton, Northamptonshire (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (Preferred)
- Russian or Lithuanian? (Required)
Posted byDirect Employer
Salary Range GBP11-12
Salary typePer Hour
Related Jobs (39)
Russian Speaking Steam master therapist in Chiswick on May 13, 2021 Contract
Russian Speaking Health Care Assistant in Southbourne on May 11, 2021 Full Time
Russian Speaking Night Maternity Nurse in Kingston upon Thames on April 25, 2021 Not Specified
Russian Speaking Maternity Nurse in St. John’s Wood on April 20, 2021 Not Specified