1st Class ProtectionFull Time
- Posted by Direct Employer
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
1st Class Protection is currently recruiting experienced Security Team-Leader to lead and develop a security team at a high-profile site in N6 area London.
Job Type: Full-time (12 hours shift from Monday to Friday)
– The leadership of security officers
– Understand client requirements providing solutions to meet and exceed needs and contribute to achieving the customers’ objectives
– Maintain the highest professional manner at all times and to be well presented at all times
– Ensure their post is manned at the correct times and all equipment is serviceable and in good working order
– Have their SIA Licence on their person and on display at all times
– Control all aspects of access and egress to the assignment, Complete DOB Books, Maintenance and Accident Books
– Monitor CCTV
– Respond to emergencies and Report Security or Safety issues to the Site Manager/Site Supervisor
– Provide excellent Customer Services
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
– Experience of managing a team of security officers in a corporate/high profile environment.
– Ability to contribute to the team
– Confident dealing with the public and customer-focused approach
– SIA licence
– Knowledge of English (min level B1)
– Knowledge of any of the following languages is desirable: Bulgarian, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Russian.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply via our website.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£11.00 per hour
- Life insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- management: 1 year (Required)
- security: 3 years (Required)
- London N6 (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)
- SIA (Required)
- English (Advanced) (Required)