DCV TechnologiesFull Time
- Posted by Direct Employer
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
Fluency in more than one of the below languages is a must
- English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, Arabic, Singhalese, Italian, French, German, Greek, Polish, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Proven technical experience in customer facing situations primarily focused on consulting positioning and implementing technical proposals and solutions within the travel industry.
- 3+ years of hands-on GDS experience.
- Technical expert of development tools.
- XML knowledge.
- Must have experience in any of the airline reservations products of Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, WorldSpan etc., and should have worked extensively in the system from as a user or as a technician (development, support, implementation).
- Experience in implementing products and processes at customers through structured, collaborative and consultative approach.
- Flexible to travel on business as required.
- Consulting to customers/3rd parties including best practices for the development of online booking engines, reporting tools, MBO integrations and other integrations.
- Work closely with clients to understand their requirements thoroughly.
- Able to identify and communicate status, issues, risks of owned deliverables to project manager and escalate when necessary.
- Create and deliver formal training programs and presentations; strong training skills in virtual and face-to-face environments.
- Delivering virtual or onsite floorwalking including capability to manage ad-hoc customer questions and/or requests.
- Responsibility for delivery of system integration at customer conversion projects from initiation to post-migration.
- Initiation & Planning – responsible for highly structured due diligence engagements to make it a successful transition.
- Detailed understanding of customers end-to- end business operation, technologies and system architecture including interface.
- Refinement of design of end-to-end workflow in accordance with operational improvements proposed during sales phase.
- Delivery of detailed technical business scoping re-validation document, which identifies all cutover critical elements and highlights risks.
- Due Diligence executed in collaboration with Delivery Leads.
- Installs and configures complex and/or non-standard GDS products.
- Ensures successful integration and configuration of all required interfaces (eg Mid/Back Office, Corporate Booking Engines etc.)
- Works closely with technology partners to ensure successful implementation and integration of their respective products.
- Owns GDS installations in complex customer environments including network configuration.
- Executes in depth introductions and trainings to customers ambassadors for complex and/or non-standard GDS or tech partner products.
- Supports change management processes to help the adaption to a new system environment.
- Engages other experts, developers, and resources as appropriate (Internal and external).
- Identifies new technical opportunities for products, services and revenue generation to feedback to the GDS product organization.