Let us Care4UPermanent
- AUTO-TRANSLATED TO RUSSIAN: Yes
- Posted by Direct Employer
In line with the Equality Act 2010 Let us Care4U Ltd are looking to recruit Russian speaking support staff to meet the language and cultural needs of our service users. Applicants must speak fluent Russian and also speak and write fluent English as a second language as there is a requirement to complete daily records and reports.
Let us Care4U Ltd is a supported living provider for individual with mental health, physical health and learning disability needs, We provide services that focus on individuals who wish to increase their daily living skills, and to have a long term goal of living independently with or without the need of continuous support.
How do we do this?
- By focusing on how individuals live their day to day lives
- Design support packages that enhance their current skill strengths and develop their weaker skills.
- Provide support packages that are designed and led by the individual service user
- Believe by setting small goals and aspirations with individuals we can support in the achievement of them.
- Build confidence and belief that they can learn new skills.
- Adapt existing skills
- Become active in the wider community.
Support individual with many different aspects of daily living
a) support with personal Hygiene
b) Support with dressing
c) Support with medication
d) meal planning,
g) bill paying
h) form filling
i) Applying for benefits
j) Attending appointments medical or personal
k) Teaching basic skills such as cooking, domestics, laundry
l) Maintaining a healthy diet and life style through exercise that is as simple
as walking in the countryside.
m) Applications for further education
n) Seeking opportunities for voluntary or paid work
o) Key working sessions that are recorded and give the individual the
opportunity to record reflective accounts of how they feel key
working sessions are helping them
p) Reflective accounts for staff members to give them feedback
q) Electronic monitoring and note keeping with professionals and family
accesses upon agreement
r) 24 hour support as needed
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary to gain support with eating disorders, substance misuse, alcohol dependency, anxiety and depression etc
Reference ID: RusSW
Application deadline: 30/09/2020
Expected start date: 04/10/2020
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£13.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Let us Care4U Ltd adhere to all government guidance relating to Covid-19 and provide all necessary PPE and hygiene facilities to combat the spread of infection.
- Support Environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- Great Barr, West Midlands (Preferred)
- Driving Licence (Required)
- Russian & English (Required)