Media Measurement LimitedContract
- Posted by Direct Employer
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
OUR COMPANY: Media Measurement is an award-winning digital research consultancy. Our inspiring team is lucky enough to work with a variety of exciting global clients that range from the CEO of Fortune 500 companies to the Prime Ministers of national governments. We like to work with organisations who have a positive mission. Who dare to challenge the status quo. Who recognise the opportunities hidden in digital data so they can act – when and where it matters.
We breathe life into data, telling meaningful stories that inspire fresh thinking.
Find out more at: www.mediameasurement.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Senior Analysts at Media Measurement inspire our clients by uncovering and communicating insights gained through the quantitative and qualitative analysis of digital data, including social media, online news and search trends. With a keen eye for detail, you will be used to discovering and applying solutions to challenging research briefs; proficient with a variety of digital research methods; and comfortable handling client contact with senior stakeholders. Junior members of the team will look to you for mentor support and guidance.
Working within the Society research practice, you will be tasked with helping charitable organisations, international development agencies and government departments to develop their strategic communication programmes. In this practice we cover a wide variety of research topics relating to social issues, including mis- and disinformation; mental health; corruption, conflict, and extremism; international aid; and human rights discourse more broadly.
As a Senior Analyst, you will primarily be responsible and accountable for work on our higher revenue projects in our insights team.
- You will work with industry-leading research, engagement and publishing tools as well as our own proprietary analysis systems.
- You can expect to be actively employed on configuring, researching, reporting and testing account set-ups.
- You will have solid understanding of how to use relevant media analysis tools, to work with advanced data exploration software, to analyse business challenges and provide analysis and advice to existing and potential clients on all aspects of their traditional and social media research.
- You will act as mentor to junior members of the team (including interns).
- You will use all the various tools at your disposal to discover solutions to a number of complex and challenging briefs.
- The ability to be a teamplayer and work independently is essential.
- You will be expected to become a Brand Guardian on at least two client accounts.
- You should be proactive in progressing personal development and contributing towards team satisfaction.
Your role will be broad and varied so you need to come with rolled up sleeves. We’re all rather good at keeping a smile on even when it’s hectic; it would be good if you can do that too!
Billable work (70% of role)
- 50% project work
- 10% client facing
- 10% project-focused meetings & admin
Non billable (30% of role)
- e.g. client development, new business, people management, training
- Project management experience
- Experience in communicating with senior stakeholders
- Mentoring experience
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional written English
- Good presentation skills
- Educated to degree level
- Experience with large data sets
- Proficient knowledge of MS suite, including advanced Excel
- Experience with media research & listening tools (such as Synthesio, Social Studio, Meltwater, BuzzSumo, Factiva, Signal etc.)
- Good knowledge of boolean logic
- An interest and curiosity for research and innovation
- Organised and open to adopting new processes to get things done
- A proven interest in topics relevant to the Society research practice, including social sciences & the humanities, government & policy, international relations, development, etc.
- R/Python, SQL skills
- Experience with Tableau and/or other data visualisation tools
- Access to head London office
- Second language (major European, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Russian etc.)
- Being a lovely human being
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today. Please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Please note that we will be reaching out to candidates in the week commencing 28th September.
This role is by direct recruitment only. Strictly no agencies.