Swiftcom Networks LTDFull Time
- Posted by Direct Employer
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
Salary negotiable London,
South East England
ePayments was founded with one clear mission – to provide payments relief for SMEs, Affiliates and Freelancers. With a focus on cross border payments we have built an ecosystem of customers and partners that underpin what we think is a true alternative to traditional banking.
As a fully authorised Electronic Money institution in the UK, by the Financial Conduct Authority, and a principal member of MasterCard, you’d expect high standards; but for us the bar can always be raised. We continually evolve to reflect the regulatory landscape and our customers’ requirements. All of our people play a part in making this happen. It truly is One Team here and our culture provides the freedom for everyone to innovate and achieve the very best result!
Successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of different project deliverables. You will be the key point for all communication, ensuring good project organisation and clear tracking of the timeline and actions.
You will work together with multiple individuals and teams both internally and externally, being able to raise risk and have financial control, also have excellent communicative and stakeholder management skills.
- Provide project manager expertise across the business
- Take on ownership for managing and delivering projects allocated from the Project Steering Committee and/or ExCo
- Deliver projects to time and within budget
- Manage stakeholders effectively
- Co-ordinate inputs from across the business
- Deliver projects in a controlled manner
- Experience of managing projects in a financial and regulated environment
- Project management qualification, such as Prince2 or equivalent, and/or best practice project management methodology experience
- Experience of ensuring risks are managed and monitored effectively
- High standard of numeracy and budget control
- Experience of maintaining good working relationships at all levels of an organisation
Preferable, but not required:
- Educated to degree level
- Relevant professional accreditation
- Knowledge of Russian