Russian Speaking PA/Office Assistant for Hybrid Role with International Private Equity Firm in London

Job Detail
Job Description

Company/Name: Angela Mortimer.

Location: London.

Job Type: Full Time.

Specialism: Administrative.


£50,000 – £60,000 per annum London, South East England Permanent, full-time
An international Investment Firm is looking to hire a PA/Office Manager to work in their London office, located next to Piccadilly Circus. You will mainly be supporting 3 Principals and 1 Partner, and the company are offering £50,000-£60,000 dependent on experience, with the working hours being listed as 9:00-18:00. Hybrid working is not available in this position. 80% of the time you will be undertaking PA duties, and the remaining 20% office assistance tasks.

PA responsibilities of role include: diary management, booking and preparing meetings, travel arrangements, processing expenses, providing administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team and covering for other PAs/EAs when required.

Office Assistant duties of the position include: liaising with building management, contractors and suppliers, induction of new employees and ensuring Health and Safety procedures are being adhered to.

The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ of PA experience, preferably within a Financial Institution. Previous experience working as an Office Assistant/Manager is not compulsory, but is beneficial. The ability to speak an Eastern European language, particularly Russian or Serbian is also of great benefit.


Share this page: