- AUTO-TRANSLATED TO RUSSIAN: Yes
Company/Name: Sunflower Relief.
Job Type: Full Time.
At Sunflower Relief, our mission is to connect the immediate needs of Ukrainian locals with immediate local solutions, emergency supplies, services, support, and capture first-hand accounts of the evolving situation on the ground to share with the wider world.
We are a grassroots volunteer-led network created in March 2022 in response to the Ukrainian crisis. Since launching less than a month ago, we’ve matched £100,000+ of foreign aid to 10,000+ high-integrity local recipients and raised £300,000 in commitments.
Our strong network of supporters and advisors include the people behind industry-leading companies such as Uber, Stripe, LocalGlobe, ZINC VC, Ada Ventures, Conviction VC, the UKBAA, Lightspeed and Lakestar.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Core Team Lead to join our Operations team in a newly created role!
The main responsibilities are:
– Coordinating the work of several case workers, who match offers of aid to the needs of local organisations and to logistics providers in and outside of Ukraine
– Coordinating data collection on offers of aids, needs of local organisations and logistics providers in and outside of Ukraine
– Onboarding new case workers
– And driving improvement of internal processes in this area (workflows, usage of tools)
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
Contract length: 3 months
Location: London, UK (Flexible hybrid or remote working) – must have the right to work in the UK
You are someone who thrives on solving problems and building amazing processes. Ideally we’re looking for someone who has:
– A commitment to Sunflower’s mission, and to social impact generally
– A love for helping organise logistics and building relationships across the globe with our team of suppliers and partners
– Strong analytical skills, ideally with experience creating and running data analytics and generating operational insights
– Strong motivation to work in a high-growth, dynamic startup environment (experience working with a product team in a startup or tech environment is a plus!)
– Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian and English is a must