AKTEK LtdFull Time
- AUTO-TRANSLATED TO RUSSIAN: Yes
- Posted by Direct Employer
Make a difference on corporate social responsibility and security issues around the globe. Join our globally distributed team from anywhere in the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION: MARKETING MANAGER (Remote)
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who likes to move fast guided by real-world feedback and empirical evidence. He or she has strong communication skills, a demonstrated interest in continuous improvement, and a genuine desire to help real-world clients solve real-world problems on meaningful issues.
- We are humble but self-confident in our ability to learn and overcome obstacles.
- We are builders, pragmatic and resourceful.
- We are rigorous and critical, continuously improving based on evidence of what works.
- We take pride in our work, delivering quality that shows empathy to our client realities.
- We respect data privacy and ensure ethical behaviour in the way we work.
Position: Marketing Manager
Time commitment: Full-time
Target start date: between 15 October and 1 November 2020
Hiring in: Anywhere in the Americas / EU time zones
What you will do:
- Responsible for driving leads through the design and implementation of a content strategy, positioning the product and branding the organization as a leader in Risk / CSR / ESG management and other decision-making support systems.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will play a leading role in managing the product marketing and messaging, designing and optimizing a demand generation engine, constantly refined via testing and data gathering.
- Work closely with Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives in refining the customer journey and increasing efficiencies and effectiveness across every step of the way.
- Work with a small team of contributors you will manage to help you bring strategies and activities into effect.
- 3+ years experience marketing technology products or services, ideally in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Experience designing and iterating go-to-market plans based on data
- Experience designing and managing content strategies with measurable success
- Experience and passion for building and optimizing inbound lead generation systems
- Experience managing small teams of internal and external contributors (content writers, video editors, translators and more)
- Comfortable with technology (incl. MS Office, Google for Work, Slack, LinkedIn, CRM software like Salesforce, Hubspot, CMS like WordPress, Squarespace, no code integrators like Zapier)
- Team player who also works well independently, self-driven problem-solver
- University degree in business administration, marketing, social sciences or technology-related fields
- Impeccable written English
- Passionate about technology and social impact and building capacity for long-term sustainable solutions
- Experience with target industries (energy, mining, infrastructure, utilities, etc)
- Experience with use cases (corporate risk management, security sector reform, environmental, social, governance ESG, corporate social responsibility CSR, etc).
- Experience with design thinking methodologies
- Eye for design and experience with design tools
- Foreign language fluency (Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese)
Important Note: This position is structured as a full-time, indefinite consultancy contract with AKTEK Limited in London, UK. It includes competitive salary (with performance incentives) and benefits such as a very generous paid holiday allowance (37 days inclusive of local public holidays) and sick days. That said, the successful hire will need to invoice monthly to the UK firm and be responsible for his or her income tax and other government deductions as per their place of residence.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
AKTEK offers a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform which enables public and private sector clients to capture risk and operation-related information from internal and external sources and produce accessible and visually informative situational dashboards for timely decision-making support. This is increasingly essential in volatile, high risk business environments.
AKTEK was founded in 2016 in London, UK, operating as a globally distributed team with staff in Canada, Chile, Colombia, France, Lebanon, Spain, Georgia and more. It has clients in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Latin America. Among other things its technology helps:
- International aid project implementers and diplomatic missions in North Africa to better understand the political economy of their operating environments via dynamic stakeholder mapping;
- Security agencies in the Horn of Africa to combat piracy via bespoke information management and communication systems;
- Governments in Europe and Africa monitor progress on counter-terrorism strategies’
- Fortune 500 energy companies in Latin America navigate their changing operational contexts with big data fusion, both in environmental and socio-political terms.
AKTEK Limited does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.