- AUTO-TRANSLATED TO RUSSIAN: Yes
- Posted by Direct Employer
£22,000 per annum £22k (40 Hours @ LLW + LLW bonus) 40 hours per week
89up is an award winning agency founded with a clear mission: to create a powerful integrated communications agency for the world’s most important causes. We help the good guys achieve great things, whether they are charities, political campaigns or commercial businesses. Right now, we’re working with amazing people to tackle climate change, defend our free internet, get proper support for new parents and change the way our pensions are invested.
Looking for someone to support our social team with design & animation (perhaps print too). We’re growing quickly and want a hands on junior who is confident in their work to take their own initiative. This role is a unique opportunity to grow as a designer and assist with various exciting internal projects and client campaigns across the business. You’ll be working alongside some very talented individuals on a broad range of activities such as web design, animation, and print. Below is a list of our ideals however we are also looking for someone who has the passion to learn and grow in all aspects of the role, if your experience is limited in some areas we are still happy to talk with you.
- Educated to degree standard OR possess at least 1 year’s experience
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines, taking ownership of your tasks and able to follow these through
- An excellent communicator and able to work well within a team
- Bright, technically skilled, and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- You’ll need to be a good communicator and have a proactive and friendly demeanour.
- Some animation experience essential
- Design experience (digital and/or print) also a bonus
- You will be able to create entry level static and animated digital assets including social cards, static and animated infographics, 2D motion graphic animations (kinetic typography styles a useful specialism).
- Experience with website and print design would be highly valued as would experience in editing video for basic case study films and social content. If you had limited experience in these areas we would still be open to talking with you.
- Preferred platform: Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects or Premiere.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- A competitive base salary with excellent performance-linked bonuses
- Gold-plated sickness benefits and life insurance
- Company wide bonuses
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Plenty of scope to develop your career in a fast-growth business
- An opportunity to be seen, heard and counted in your contributions, and not get lost in the noise and tangle of a large corporate business
89up is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please let us know if you are eligible for Universal credit as part of your covering letter.
MORE ABOUT US
Our team is made up of big agency players, journalists, data and digital innovators and production geniuses, giving non-profits and commercial cause clients a big agency experience with boutique agency dedication.
Our stand out creative and campaigns are designed to affect change – whether that be behaviour, attitudes or policy. We work with a variety of clients from start ups to tech firms, to NGOs, global health campaigns, finance, politics and many more. We’ve won awards including the PRMoments Boutique Agency of the Year award and we are currently nominated for the The Purpose Awards EMEA 2020 as agency of the year. We’ve delivered global coverage for the Toyota Mobility Foundation’s $4,000,000 global challenge, won the UK consumer account for GoFundMe and have run PR campaigns for organisations from 38 Degrees, Reporters Without Borders, global agritech startup Mootral and Independent SAGE.
As well as securing client coverage, we make the news ourselves. 89up Think’s report into Russian disinformation during the EU referendum was reported widely in the media including The Economist, Daily Mail, The Guardian, In October 2018, 89up’s digital team spotted a new ‘fake news’ website spreading disinformation via targeted social media advertising on Facebook. The exposure of Mainstream Network saw coverage of the agency across the globe from the New York Times to The Guardian, TechCrunch, BBC, Time Magazine, FT, Wired… and it continues!
As a boutique agency, 89up punches above its weight in both winning big client accounts and also its impact in the world. So if you fancy joining a small, smart team with big ambitions – you will unquestionably get a number of benefits in return, which you would be far less likely to see in a big agency environment.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Junior Graphic Designer, Internships, Junior animator
Contact: Ruth Emblin-James