- Posted by Direct Employer
- Work autonomously to execute planned audits, including preparation of audit scope coverage and work papers, and managing the completion of the audit within the given timeframe.
- Document audit testing using best practice and form conclusions based on the outcome of the testing.
- Identify areas in need of improvement and assist in development of an action plan.
- Prepare audit reports and liaise with department heads to obtain management agreement and responses.
- Qualified Accountant with good knowledge of financial services and more specifically payments systems experience.
- Ability to communicate in Russian in a business environment.
- Awareness of the regulatory environment and impact on our business.
- Ability to identify key risks within a business area and be able to establish what the required level of control should be.
- Identification of thematic weaknesses or root causes from our audit findings.
- The ability to form good working relationships with employees at all levels within the organisation.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to work independently to deliver a quality audit product on budget.
- Ability to present, and justify, independent views to senior management.
- Attention to detail, with ability to also see the wider impact.
- Add value through analytical and strategic thinking.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as “Allegis Group”). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the “Contacting Us” section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.