- AUTO-TRANSLATED TO RUSSIAN: Yes
Location: North West.
Job Type: Permanent.
Injection Moulding Technician
Based in Lancashire
Job ref: PJM/54415
Salary: ?14.33 per hour
Shift Pattern: 3 shift system (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
The injection moulding technician will be working within our clients production facility and will play a key part in ensuring the successful operation of the Moulding department in a health and safety driven environment.
Key Performance Areas:
· To take overall responsibility in terms of management of direct reporting staff, machinery, production and quality targets and to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the production processes throughout the shift.
· To take overall responsibility of the quality and product that is produced within the shift in line with the companys quality systems, processes and procedures.
· To identify opportunities and play an active role in the companys continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth.
· To collaborate with Managers, Operatives and Section Leaders to ensure that the training skills are met for current and future demands of the shift.
· To ensure good communication is given either verbally or written across all levels of the organisation.
· Manage, develop and motivate direct reporting staff with assistance from Section Leader.
· To take overall responsibility on shift with maintaining Health and Safety, discipline, service, cost and productivity performance in line with the Companys policies.
· To take overall responsibility on shift for fire evacuation and accident recording and investigation, in the event of an incident.
· To work closely with the Section leader and other Technicians to ensure production handovers are effective and any relevant issues are communicated.
· Using the specified tools and procedures to safely mount & bolt Injection Moulding Tools into machines.
· Setting and operating Injection Moulding machines & the associated equipment to achieve repeatable production, to an approved standard.
· General housekeeping including maintaining the upkeep & hygiene of our machines.
· Performing tool and colour changes as and when required as well as assisting on clearing of the line before and after production runs.
· First line diagnostics and fault finding.
· Working to KPI’s.
· Production of 1st off parts that meet the requirements of the Quality Plan and Master Sample.
· Troubleshooting and accurate diagnosis of process faults.
· Provide input to pFMEA, Control plans and other quality driven exercises.
· Assist with 5S, Lean & Continuous Improvement exercises within the company.
· Carry out any other duties as required by the company.
· To comply with rules as set out in the company handbook including all policies and procedures
Skills, Experience and Personal Qualities:
· Previous track record demonstrating precision tool setting experience.
· Proficient in machine / robot operation & relevant Microsoft Office programs.
· Results orientated and able to work unsupervised within a team environment.
· Problem solving skills and proven ability in root cause analyses.
· Ability to maintain attention to detail when working under pressure.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Able to manage and motivate a team.
· Keen interest in future technologies.
· Sound knowledge of associated processes, applications and procedures.
· Willing to take ownership of own personal development and undertake any training relevant to the Companys needs.
· The candidate will be required to have completed a relevant Technical qualification.
· Suitable experience will be considered in place of a formal qualification where applicable.
· Technicians are required to have a working proficiency in English and Mathematics.
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client’s needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)
Related Jobs (27)
Sample cutter, Pattern cutter and a Sample machinist on July 21, 2021 Not Specified