- AUTO-TRANSLATED TO RUSSIAN: Yes
- Posted by Direct Employer
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
Requirements – Maternity cover / Project Resource
- Fixed term contractor ASAP to December 2021 (covers period of Oracle Fusion implementation project and period of maternity cover)
- Essential – Experience of using Oracle Fusion
- Essential – Experience of project management around systems implementations; ability to document requirements
- Ideal – Experience of using Oracle EPBCS (Enterprise Planning Budgeting Consolidation System)
- Ideal – Experience of using Oracle FCCS (Financial Consolidation and Close System)
- Ideal – Experience of using and/or implementing Certify expense management software tool
Person will work on UK time zone but with flexibility to work with Russia (2 hours ahead of UK), Brazil (4 hours behind UK) and US Eastern Standard time (5 hours behind UK).
Implementation (system go-live in early 2021)
- Person will assist in coordinating the project to implement a local Russian system for TSYS Russia, working with TSYS Russia and Global Payments Russia team members.
- Person will assist in coordinating the project to ensure US GAAP and reporting requirements for EPBCS (planning system) for TSYS Russia are made available to Oracle Fusion and EPBCS.
- Person will assist in coordinating the project to implement local accounting using a third party for TSYS Brazil, working with TSYS Brazil and local third party.
- Person will assist in coordinating the project to ensure US GAAP and reporting requirements for EPBCS for TSYS Brazil are made available to Oracle Fusion and EPBCS.
UK / other International entities – Implementation activities
- Person will attend project track meetings and will participate in testing rounds for Oracle Fusion implementation, including data validation and logging of test activities.
- Person will work with International team members to assist with identifying and developing reports.
- Person will assist with training as required.
- Person will ensure that Value Added Tax (sales tax) is set up appropriately for entities as appropriate.
- Participate in Certify (expenditure management) system roll out.
Business as Usual
Budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare budgets and forecasts and assist internal departments in preparing elements of their budgets (Regional and Functional heads).
- Report regularly to Management and Customers on conformance to budgets and forecasts – hold regular review meetings.
- Ensure budgets and forecasts input to Oracle EPBCS.
- Provide challenge to the budget / forecast process.
- Analytical review of income statements by legal entity to identify significant variances, ensure variance commentary completed and validate month end close position/ accuracy.
– Ensuring intercompany balances prior to month end close – to include posting Currency Translation Adjustment (CTA) journal entries to ledgers.
- Calculate and post month end intercompany revenue accruals.
- Preparation and/or approval of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts in local GAAP along with detailed working papers (usually in April-June timeframe).
- Point of contact for external auditors.
- Preparation of Value Added Tax (VAT) working files for Netherlands, Germany, and 2 UK companies.
- Advise and review for Annual P11D’s (UK benefits statements).
- Advise and review for Annual Paye As You Earn (PSA) agreement/submission to HM Revenue and Customs (UK tax authorities).
- Annual preparation of Tax Data Packages to be submitted to US Tax Team.
Fixed Asset Management
- Manage regular fixed asset audits to include disposals from Fixed Asset registers.