Michael PageFull Time
- Posted by Recruitment Agency
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
- A great opportunity to build on CEE/CIS regional experience
- A market facing role, responsible for executing transactions across the region
About Our Client
A global bank with a EMEA Structured Finance business based in the City of London
- The role requires strong analytical skills and will involve the review and analysis of information including customer financial statements, corporate finance financial models, due diligence and legal documentation.
- The role also requires strong communication skills as there will be various interfaces both within the organisation (Credit, Syndications, Operations, Legal, Sanctions etc) as well as externally including some client facing dealing
- Support marketing and negotiating teams in lead arranging and structuring transactions.
- Preparing credit applications and managing data input for other departments
- Preparing externally facing marketing materials in line with the guidelines and seeking compliance approval.
The Successful Applicant
- A previous track record in the Russian, CEE or CIS region is preferable
- Strong numerical and financial skills essential.
- Financial modelling experience desirable.
- Methodical and meticulous with strong attention to detail.
- Language skills would be viewed favourably.
- Education & Qualifications: Undergraduate level degree as a minimum
What’s on Offer
A market leading package and career growth