DUFF AND PHELPS, LLCPermanent
- AUTO-TRANSLATED TO RUSSIAN: Yes
- Posted by Direct Employer
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same.
That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Lucid Issuer Services is the market leading provider of information, tender, exchange, tabulation and identification agent services in EMEA.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Recruitment for this position will be from 25 September 2020 to 22 October 2020
- Manage corporate actions as an issuer agent including but not exclusively:
- Review of legal documents and interaction with advisors (no legal qualification required)
- Establishing corporate actions processes within or outside clearing systems
- Detailed financial modelling
- Interaction with custodian banks and investment funds
- Liaison with and reporting to issuers and investment banks
- Settlement coordination and supervision
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, prioritize and work under pressure
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of fixed income corporate actions
- Cross border debt restructuring
- At least 3 years’ experience within a clearing system, asset management, custodian or fixed income desk
- Proficient in Office suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated project management skills / Prior experience working with complex projects
- Fluent English and Russian– other European languages an asset
- Bachelors and Master’s degree in Economics or Financial related discipline
Competitive salary offered plus performance-based bonus.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.