- Posted by Direct Employer
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
£19,000 – £24,000 a year – Full-time, Part-time
About the Company:
Fort Engineering offer fast and efficient services concerned with the designing, manufacture, delivery and installation of safe and secure doors, bullet proof windows and panic rooms.
We are looking for smart, enthusiastic, self-motivated talent to maintain current connections with our client base and build new relationships, joining our journey in becoming a key participant in home security market.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- To answer all inbound calls and emails.
- To deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner.
- To communicate directly with clients and co-workers in relation to new or existing orders.
- Taking and processing orders and get everything finalised for production.
- Supporting and liaising with production manager.
- Liaise with accountant regarding payments.
- Liaise with engineers regarding drawings.
- Updating and maintaining customer database.
Account Manager Requirements:
· Fluency in Russian and English.
· Sales experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Very organised, punctual and experienced providing reports.
· Experience with database use, Google office.
We are looking for smart, enthusiastic, self-motivated people with confidence and excellent communication and numerical skills.
If you feel that you meet the Account Manager requirements, then please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £19,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)