Tiffany & Co.Temporary
- Posted by Direct Employer
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
The Human Resources Manager will provide all aspects of human resource support to the Europe regional team and will partner with HR and business leaders to establish a culture of talent.
The position will be based in our Old Bond St location and leads the daily operation of Human Resource activities, working in partnership with NY-based Human Resource Specialists to ensure effective and efficient business relevant results. Partners with clients (in-region functional leadership) in order to understand the business’ strategies and make recommendations and decisions. Develops and promotes HR initiatives to further the strategic goals of the business. This role will develop talent management, sourcing and recruiting strategies based on the needs of the region. The HR Manager will assist managers with the tools required to identify and develop Talent and work to build both an internal and external pipeline to business critical talent.
- Sourcing: In partnership with Global Staffing Identify innovative, creative and cost effective sourcing techniques across Europe. Where possible implement consistent practices across the region including a consistent process for internal sourcing. Build a network of candidates within the Europe luxury market through proactive search, professional networks and education partnerships. Promote the brand within the network; conduct exploratory interviews and head-hunt as appropriate.
- Maximize opportunities with social media and manage LinkedIn solutions for Europe. Build local HR and line manager capabilities to leverage these tools.
- Consult with local HR on specific staffing strategies for volume hiring, hard-to-fill positions, and recruitment/on-boarding processes. In partnership with Global Staffing, enhance the knowledge base of local HR Generalists on staffing and recruitment best practices, and share recruitment and employer branding resources.
- Actively recruit key positions across the market as required, as well as all positions for team Regional based in the UK
- Project manage all recruitment for new store projects. Where appropriate build and standardize recruitment approach (including attraction methods, employer branding messages, assessments and process). Continue to critique and improve new store process.
- Lead strategic pan-Europe recruitment projects such as key language skills e.g. Russian, Mandarin
- Keep an up to date knowledge of recruitment agencies, job boards and innovation within the recruitment industry. Manage recruitment agency relationships as necessary.
- Work with Global Staffing, training and local HR to identify needs and develop the interviewing skills and style of line management
- Support Corporate HR with the introduction of iCIMs to new markets within the region.
- Set Europe wide standards to ensure the brand is placed and represented appropriately by recruitment agencies and job boards across Europe.
- Continual evaluation of the ‘health’ of the brand taking corrective action where necessary.
- Manage implementation, administration and operation of functional Human Resources services. Provide quality service and results as it pertains to HR core functional knowledge of employee relations, recruitment, performance management, compensation, benefits and training and development.
- Act as a ‘Change Agent’ to support the cultural changes across the Europe regional office
- Implementing action plans following the Employee Survey, enabling managers to more effectively line manage, taking greater responsibility for their staff and managing organizational change.
- Conduct regular Store visits to identify underlying issues and work with regional office team members on correction plans.
- Consult with management on general employee relations issues and policy interpretation, including but not limited to policy/procedure, absence management, performance management, conflict resolution and contractual obligations.
- Stay up to date on UK employment legislation and understand impact to business.
- Contribute to developing policy/procedural changes that meet changing business needs, but stay within legal parameters.
- Conduct investigations, disciplinaries and grievances according to HR policy and UK legislation.
- Guide management through progressive discipline procedures (Disciplinaries and Performance Correction processes).
- Conduct investigations, disciplinaries and grievances according to HR policy and UK legislation and draft associated correspondence.
- Identify and respond to trends within client groups (e.g. reasons for leaving, difficulties within teams). Conduct and present analysis on functional HR projects related to Compensation trends, benefits comparable and employee relations actions.
- Enhance the Tiffany & Co. employer brand through internal and external programmes. Understand current perceptions of the brand across Europe.
- Work with Marketing to align Employer Brand messages with Consumer Brand Messages.
- Support markets ability to measure candidate experience and employ techniques to improve perceptions in a manner that reflects the Company’s objective to be an employer of choice.
- Define a Europe wide career path/model for Sales Professionals and fast track graduate program
- Develop a culture of Talent Management in Europe through the introduction or alignment of global standard tools such as PMP, BSA and TMP. Support local HR and business leaders in to maximize talent management outcomes.
- Partner with Director-Global Talent Management Systems to ensure best practice and global alignment. Provide local/regional perspective to inform corporate decision making and support global talent projects as appropriate.
- Consult on the use of psychometric assessments as talent identification and development tools. Refine, introduce and expand use of SHL assessments across Europe
- Create a Europe wide Employee Career Programme Work with local HR to annually review the ECP measuring fit for purpose and to maximize effectiveness.
- Build and manage Europe wide graduate programs with top universities and schools.
- Identify and attend suitable Talent conferences in order to update and develop best practice and innovation. Network as appropriate with HR professionals from competitors and other industries.
- Partner with corporate and local HR to create meaningful talent metrics and build and maintain an HR Scorecard for the Region
- Develops, monitors and manages budget and costs relating to recruiting, new store job fairs, relocation and other related costs.
- Promote commercial decision making to ensure HR activities across Europe are cost effective and offer good return on investment.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors; set high standards for quality and service delivery; negotiate effectively to ensure cost-effective pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience with recruitment and talent management experience. Generalist experience with prior knowledge of UK law, benefits preferred.
- Industry specific experience (Retail, Luxury or multi brand e.g. luxury department or Specialty Retail)
- Demonstrated business acumen as it relates to incorporating strategy and direction into talent processes. Strong relationship management and influencing skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Strong customer-service orientation, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and desire to deliver end to end solutions.
- Excellent technical skills; in-depth knowledge of applicant tracking technology and general Microsoft applications; familiarity with best practices in social networking; ability to leverage technology to attract candidates and drive effective and efficient operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and be able to communicate and foster relationships with all levels within an organization.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Travel as needed to attend job fairs, new store openings, trade shows and to competitively shop store markets.
- Experience providing HR support in a field location or through other HR Professionals is an advantage
- Additional European languages are advantageous.