NatWest GroupFull Time
- Posted by Direct Employer
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
Join us as a Financial Crime Risk Threat Mitigation & Strategy Analyst
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Financial Crime Analyst to take on an exciting new career challenge in our Special Enhanced Due Diligence team
- It’s a chance to build and maintain a wide network of stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority
- You’ll be able to put your existing skills to the test, take advantage of our development opportunities and advance your career
What you’ll do
You’ll contribute to the delivery of Special Enhanced Due Diligence products in a timely, effective and professional manner. You’ll also contribute to working with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring delivered products meet legal and regulatory requirements and are of an industry-leading standard.
- Work with stakeholders across the bank, industry, law enforcement and Government to ensure delivered products meet legal and regulatory requirements and are of industry-leading standard
- Contribute to the development of our capability in assessing complex financial crime risks where our standard processes are insufficient to manage the potential risks to the bank
- Work with colleagues to help support and build a highly effective, professional and diverse team that can deliver stretch targets to facilitate the success of the function
- Contribute to the continuous development and enhancements of the financial crime risk management framework and control environment
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need knowledge of anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing and anti-bribery and corruption, as well as a good understanding of the financial crime legal and regulatory environment.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of financial crime intelligence or investigation delivery
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external colleague
- To be fluent in Russian and/or Arabic
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.