- Posted by Direct Employer
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
“Wella’ is one of the world’s leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together “Wella”), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty’s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, “Wella” is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. “Wella” and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
At Wella Finance, the FP&A team navigates the organization and plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing FP&A activities.
- Evaluating whether the company´s current assets and investments are the best use by looking at ROI and the cash flow.
- Using key financial ratios for gauging the company´s overall financial health.
- Determine which product generate the biggest net profit and profit margin.
- Prepare budgets and consolidate them into the overall corporate budget.
- Prepare internal reports for executive leadership to support their decision-making.
- Create, update and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts.
- Map out growth plans, incl. capital expenditures and investments.
- Generate forecasts.
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognise the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a matrix organization.
- A Bachelor´s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and AP procedures.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken required.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Ability to work across cultures with all levels of organization as well as with different functions.
- MS Office Suite
- Previous experience in a highly-regulated industry is preferred.
- Working knowledge of any of the following languages would be a plus: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
- Solution-minded; desire to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently.
What You Can Expect From Us
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR WELLA
- Attractive salary package
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Wide range of benefits (health insurance, pension, car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles as well as wellbeing benefits)
- Continued learning and growth opportunities
- Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.Apply Now