- Posted by Direct Employer
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
A rare career growth opportunity has arisen to provide experienced and enthusiastic executive support to our busy management team to grow within the business.
· We are Opal Transfer, the expatriates’ reliable money transfer company for over 17 years
· We are trusted by 300,000+ customers who value our multilingual financial services and support
· We are a payment institution in the UK, regulated by FCA and we also have a regulated E-money institution in Lithuania
· We are a City based company, competing and growing in the Paytech and Fintech space, expanding our range of the offered financial services and taking new development opportunities in the financial and payments space
· We currently cover financial services in 41 EU and non-EU countries and are still expanding
· Our core value is loyalty: we keep excellent staff for long term – this is why many of our colleagues choose to stay with us for 10 years (even 15 years!).
· You will be at the centre of the action, playing a key role in our small multicultural company
· You have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role – executive or personal assistant or other highly responsible admin or assistant role in a corporate environment. A Project manager’s or other managerial experience is an advantage.
· Your English is excellent (speaking and writing) and you are fluent in Lithuanian as we collaborate a lot with Lithuania and fluent in Russian (Russian speaking only is required)
· You are very well-organised, detail-oriented and multitasking, helping our CEO and COO in all aspects of their work, from emails and diary to project management and company partnerships
· You have a good understanding of the financial/ banking/fintech industry and you feel confident to work unsupervised and think on your feet.
· You are a switched on and professional individual who understands the needs and demands of a growing company, being able to communicate with members of staff from all levels and areas of the business.
· You can help our team and take pride in your work, as a friendly, flexible and reliable colleague.
· You have great emotional intelligence, you think both logically and creatively to challenge, see beyond the current state and find solutions.
· You understand the importance of discretion and diplomacy, ensuring and maintaining the confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
A promising new member of our team will be offered career growth opportunity with the best possible access to learn from our top management, with options to develop your skills across in different directions as we grow. At Opal Transfer we believe in investing in talent and bringing target-driven individuals with us on our journey, so this is a perfect position for a hungry and ambitious applicant who wants to grow with us. We offer a full-time permanent job with a rewarding salary depending on your experience, bonuses, potential tuition courses and team-building trips. You will become part of a friendly multinational team and work from our head office in the City, or from home during the virus surge.
There is no wrong way to impress us. Feel free to present and express yourself the way you like. We can’t wait to meet you!
If you feel this is what you have been looking for, send your CV and covering letter.
Salary from £27 000 per annum, depending on your experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Reference ID: Executive Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From £27,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
We mostly work from home now however, we hope to reopen the office when we feel safe enough.
- Executive Assistant/project or other managerial role: 3 years (Required)
- Lithuanian or Russian (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19