Nissan Motor Manufacturing UK Ltd.Full Time
- Posted by Direct Employer
*This page was auto-translated to Russian. Please switch to English language in the top right corner of the page to see the original version of this job ad.
Identify ‘Critical to Compliance’ environmental regulations applicable to NE’s products, services and manufacturing processes and propose appropriate action plans
Compile applicable inventory of laws and regulations and establish an Early Warning System to enable the business to anticipate key Environmental regulatory changes and enforcement trends
Develop and launch a risk-based Environmental Regulatory Compliance preventative controls program
Partner with the NE Compliance Monitoring & Testing Manager to highlight risk-based areas for Compliance Monitoring and Testing Program
Provide proactive Compliance advising to the NE region (and global, as may be needed) on environmental-related internal policy and external laws & regulations (in partnership with NE Legal team). Oversee the first-level control operational teams on control enhancements to ensure environmental regulatory compliance.
Provide regular reports and updates to NE Regional & local senior leadership, as well as the NE Regional Compliance Committee, NE Internal Control Committee, and to Global via the Global Environmental Committee and the Global Compliance Committee. Lead NE Compliance scorecard and Key Risk Indicators for environmental matters.
Lead additional Compliance projects as may be needed to support the NE Regional Compliance Officer.
Skills and Qualifications
- Environmental Regulatory Compliance experience or similar Engineering or legal experience
- Proven ability to design risk-based Regulatory Compliance program and embed into daily operations in a sustainable manner.
- Ability to explain complex regulatory or policy requirements in a succinct and clear manner.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization and adapt messages accordingly. Strong presentation skills (Committee meetings, training delivery, project leadership)..
- Understand and adhere to both the highest level of confidentiality and model integrity behaviour.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with an additional European language competency (French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Russian, Italian).
- Collaborative and team spirit mind-set.
- Strong Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills.