- AUTO-TRANSLATED TO RUSSIAN: Yes
- Posted by Direct Employer
- Salary Range GBP 175
- Salary type Per Day
E-Learning Technologist – (Russian Speaking)
Job Type: Part-time, permanent
Place of Work: Home office or London
The College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) is UK’s No 1 training provider in natural therapies and is expanding its courses for the Russian market.
CNM is looking to employ an eLearning Technologist to place our Nutrition course on our Moodle platform. The candidate is required to be fluent in Russian and an expert in Moodle.
You will Design, develop and deploy onto our Learning Management System (Moodle).
A high degree of technical and creative expertise will be required to accommodate different delivery modes of content. In addition to this, the student’s learning experience will need to be regularly assessed and reviewed, in search of improvements.
The responsibilities include:
- Design and development of e-learning materials.
- Maintenance of and updates to our existing CNM courses on the LMS (Moodle)
- Identifying areas for innovation that improve the user experience
- Keeping up-to-date with learning technology and software developments
- Liaising with the academic team and advising on best practices for user experience
- Project management and clear communication about progress
Required skills and experience:
- In-depth working knowledge of Moodle or similar learning platforms
- Experience in developing and implementing an e-learning strategy
- Strong project management skills
- Experience gained in a comparable working environment
- Must be comfortable with working on simultaneous projects
- Must speak and write Russian fluently (native preferably)
- Familiarity with various content delivery modes such as SCORM, gamification, etc.
- Experience in working with authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia etc.
- A passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest in the e-learning industry
- Interest in natural therapies
Related Jobs (97)
Russian Speaking Freelance Account Helpdesk Agent in London on May 12, 2021 Contract
Russian Speaking Junior Developer Advocate in Manchester on May 12, 2021 Full Time