- Posted by Direct Employer
- Salary Range GBP 27,000
The Legal Department provides legal and compliance support guidance for business and other support areas on related matters. Ensures that all related operations and activities meet Europe regulatory requirements and Young Living’s company policies
- Dealing with first and second level Distributor compliance cases and any resulting queries thereof.
- Proactively looking for non-compliant behavior/claims of Distributors (Social Media and more)
- Building case files of incoming complaints and potential compliance cases – neutrally, without taking sides.
- Archiving all evidence and communication on Fieldwatch (archiving system).
- Assessing cases according to current YL Policies and Procedures and educate Distributors about “errors” in a positive and constructive way (e-mail; phone if possible, depending on spoken language).
- Monitoring given deadlines and check if requested amendments have been done. Escalate to the appropriate person for discussion of how to proceed with second compliance level in case deadlines have not been met. Send out second level warnings, if warranted.
- Highlight or escalate areas of concern and collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance. Upholding YL standards and values internally and externally. Work closely with US global compliance team.
- Undertake other duties and tasks that from time to time may be allocated to the jobholder that are appropriate to the grade of the job
- Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection etc, and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook
Compliance areas (most common topics):
- Product claims (cosmetic/chemical/food)
- YL Duplicate accounts
- YL Cross recruiting
- YL Bonus buying
- YL Online sales
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Excellent organisational, project management and administrative skills
- Previous compliance experience
- Good administration skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Emotional intelligence
- Problem-solving ability, often the information available is not always “black and white”.
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Excellent written and verbal English Skills
- Excellent written and verbal Spanish/Romanian, mother tongue level preferred
- Ability to read, understand and utilize YL policies and certain EU regulations
- Understanding of GDPR preferable
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and other applicable software applications
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £27,000.00 per year
- Compliance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Russian (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and other applicable software applications. The Legal Department provides legal and compliance support guidance for…